Well hey everyone!!! How are you guys doing?! I am doing pretty good!! My week was pretty good too! We had a bunch of miracles! So we made a plan of action with the lord. So you guys know how everything written on earth is written in heaven? Well every month we make a goal of baptisms and then write our part and then the part of the lord. And if we do our part heavenly father always will do his part. So in our plan this month we asked for a miracle per day. And we have been having some. Oh I also made a plan and goal for this year. But anyways this week was all right. Everything in Brazil stops for like 5 days here during new years. Ha everyone is either drunk or on vacation during this time. We had a pretty good week last week anyways. Sunday was rough. Not many people went to church. But on Monday, it was really good. So I don’t know if I have told you guys but we have been working on just ONE street for the entire day!! It is pretty cool. It is a 5 mile long dirt road. Well a lot of people there haven’t been keeping their word so we decided to try another area. we went to the other side of town where missionaries have never been. We didn't plan a single thing? we went there, marked 5 baptisms and found 13 investigators! it was crazy!! it was the best Monday in my mission!! Haha pretty cool! On Tuesday, elder Mendes found out that he had a leadership meeting today. So after our district meeting, he went to our district leaders area and Elder Schroeder stayed in our area with me. He got her with Chad. He is from Ogden. It was really fun!! He played football a lot and we talked about football a lot. Haha we stayed up ‘til like 2 or 3 talking about stuff last night. That was stupid!! Luckily I am not very tired!! Ha he doesn’t know how to cook food. And I don't really either. I made spaghetti though haha. I made enough for the rest of the week too. Haha he said he could eat a lot but we didn’t eat a third of what I made haha. But that’s all right. It was a pretty good week. we found another lady when i messed up the number of a house. Turns out she has been praying for messengers from god. Ha pretty exciting. she has cried a bunch during our lessons. we are also teaching a woman whose husband died two weeks ago. and we found a family of four on Monday. We were walking down the street and this dog ran up to us. After a minute it's 8 year old owner ran up to. She asked who we were. We said missionaries and then she left ha. About 5 minutes later, she showed up on her bike and said her mom wanted us to visit. We went there and marked their baptisms too. Also the first person we talked to in this new area he awesome and accepted baptism too. We are teaching a member's 3 kids, and another member's cousin. So we have quite a few people to teach right now. Pretty exciting!! But ya that was pretty much my week!! Love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment