Sunday, January 24, 2010

January 20, 2010

January 20, 2010

Hey everyone. So I don’t have much time today. I didn’t really have a pday today. I went to Campinas cuz Elder Mendes had a meeting. All I did was wait for the bus, ride there, and ride back! Really exciting haha. But this week has been pretty exciting! We taught a ton of people. We almost taught 40 lessons this last week! It was great. But Saturday killed us!! We had a companion exchange that we finished up on Saturday and that took up most of our day. So we weren’t able to go to everyone’s house to confirm that they would go to church on Saturday! So Sunday, there wasn’t many people there! Which is no good. we had 6, but our investigators with a marked baptism weren’t there! Which is no good. we will probably only have four this week now instead of 7! Which is no good! So do you guys remember elder Schroeder? I went on an exchange with him last time my comp had a meeting! Well he has been super sick!! He hasn’t been able to work for like 2 weeks! Yesterday, the assistant came for a division here in my area and I went to Elder Schroeder’s area with him and his companion and another elder. We all went with a member, except elder Schroeder. He stayed in a member’s house. But we taught quite a few people yesterday with three companionships! But I don’t know why the assistant came here. He has been assistant for about a year and his last transfer is coming up so I think he might leave to come here! I hope that doesn’t mean that I need to be comps with him!!! But everything is good!!! We are teaching lots of people and having spiritual experiences!! But I gotta go!! Love you guys!!!

Love, elder long

ps mom could you sometime make a sticker for me that says "volte com honra"? It means return with honor! But just 3" because I wanna put it on the back of my nametag!! Alright!? Oh and I don’t know if I can get cash here. Do you know? And dad said that Aichers have married off 3 in the last 5 months! Does that mean Charlie is married?! That can’t be right! And missy, where did Bowen serve on his mission? I got letters from some of you guys but from like December 20th. But gotta go. Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment