Wednesday, June 24, 2009
June 24, 2009
so it is my last week before i go to the field. i am a little nervous. i dunno the language the greatest. there are a lot of others in my district that know a lot more than i do. I will work hard though and catch up soon. I am nervous about my trainer but i know things will work out. i am really excited to get out into the field though and start doing missionary work. I really have liked the CTM though. I have learned a ton. I finished Jesus the Christ this week. It is an awesome book. You should all read it! It goes right along with the 4 gospels (Matt, marc, luke, and john) and has some book of mormon references. It taught me a ton about the Savior that i didnt know. I wish i knew all the scripture that go along with it though. I am gonna finish up the new testament in the beginning of my study in the field. And i think i am going to read our heritage on sunday and monday. I have done a lot of gospel study and not language study so i think that might be the reason i dont feel ready to go to the field yet with my language skills. I hope that everything turns out well though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment