Mom, I love this scrapbook page you did. It turned out perfect.
This page is too cool. What a great picture of Thomas and the shadow of our family is awesome. So sad though!
That is so awesome! I like it a lot! I miss him!
The shadowing on that page is incredible! You are all so talented! Hang in there. Having sent 7 family members on missions, I know first hand how hard it is to say goodbye, but it gets easier and the blessings far exceed the sacrifice.
Mom, I love this scrapbook page you did. It turned out perfect.
ReplyDeleteThis page is too cool. What a great picture of Thomas and the shadow of our family is awesome. So sad though!
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome! I like it a lot! I miss him!
ReplyDeleteThe shadowing on that page is incredible! You are all so talented!
ReplyDeleteHang in there. Having sent 7 family members on missions, I know first hand how hard it is to say goodbye, but it gets easier and the blessings far exceed the sacrifice.